Views
Helpful
Replies

Need two different languages when using B-ACD

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just a quick question, how many ACD scripts can I setup on CME??? I have a customer who wants ACD scripts for two different languages on the same CME, is this possible?? Does anyone have a best practice or a setup description??

Thanks,

Eivind

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Have you looked at the that document I provided the link to (page 8 starting)?  That seemed authoritative for CME & would probably require adjustment & CLI as well, beyond what CCA support today, which is editing of the Welcome and Transfer recordings only....

BACD_Main.GIF

View solution in original post

Tomoo Esaka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Elvind,

The B-ACD scripts have been tested in single language only. You can certainly record and copy non-English prompts to the flash:/bacdprompts directory and configure the B-ACD using CCA 2.0.1 or higher, but multi language B-ACD configuration is not something we've tested.

Rgds,

Tomoo

Hi Elvrind,

I think this would be a new B-ACD feature request. Current design supports single B-ACD queue script per UC500.

Rgds,

Tomoo

7 Replies 7

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Cisco Unified CME B-ACD application is specified by two Tool Command Language (Tcl) scripts: an AA script that handles the welcome prompt and menu choices, and a call-queue script that manages call routing and queuing behavior.

While you can configure the voice prompts, which are on flash:bacdprompts to be any language you prefer (you record them), I never tired to have more than one set of scripts active and registered at the same time.

There is more guidance here, starting on page 8:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html

Hi Steve,

We've created th different AA scripts with two different incoming calling numbers, no problem ;)

But for the call-queue script I would also like to different languages. Is there anyone at cisco where I can send an email to check if this is supported??

Thanks,

Eivind

Have you looked at the that document I provided the link to (page 8 starting)?  That seemed authoritative for CME & would probably require adjustment & CLI as well, beyond what CCA support today, which is editing of the Welcome and Transfer recordings only....

BACD_Main.GIF

Tomoo Esaka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Elvind,

The B-ACD scripts have been tested in single language only. You can certainly record and copy non-English prompts to the flash:/bacdprompts directory and configure the B-ACD using CCA 2.0.1 or higher, but multi language B-ACD configuration is not something we've tested.

Rgds,

Tomoo

Hi guys,

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. I actually was just wondering if it's possible to run two queue scripts at the same time so that they can each support their own language, sorry about the confusion.

Regards,

Eivind

Hi Elvrind,

I think this would be a new B-ACD feature request. Current design supports single B-ACD queue script per UC500.

Rgds,

Tomoo

Hi Tomoo,

Thanks for your reply

Regards

Eivind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: