Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility Connect problem

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we are using CUCM 7.0 with mobility connect feature. whenever I associate my cell phone to the IP phone as remote destination, I can't check my voicemail by cell phone. it seems when I enter my PIN, it sends wrong digit to the voicemail and it says invalid PIN. and when I remove Mobility connect, I am able to check my voicemail by cell phone. so there should be DTMF problem when cell phone is associated with IP phone as remote destination. any suggestion would be very appreciated.

thanks

Alex

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

I think you have entered the wrong PIN. Reset the PIN and try again. Also make sure this bug CSCsl40952 Insert users fails if invalid pin given,but job status shows successful.

If the user incorrectly enters any requested information (such as mobile phone number or PIN) three times in a row, the Mobile Voice Access call disconnects, and the system locks out the user for a period of time.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1212169

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: