Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE-4710 : XML Syntax Error du to a missing closing tag

yves.haemmerli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We use XML over HTTPS to gather connections information from a management station. We can successfully read the number of connections per real server (rserver), but the ACE returns a buggy XML code when we tray to get the number of connections through the VIP (by asking the service-policy). The problem is a missing closing tag in the returned code. The missing tag is </sp_class_map>.

We have the latest ACE software version A3(2.2) installed. Note that the same request on a ACE Service Module does not presents this bug. I took a look in the bug toolkit but did not found the exact match.

Does somebody already had this problem ? it is anoying as we cannot represent the number of connections for a specific vip in the NMS.

I attach the returned XML code, in which I highligted the tad that does not have its closing counterpart.

Thank you for any info before I open a TAC case

Yves

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCsz52234 XMLized output of sh service-policy has improper closing tags

Thank you Gilles,

It seams that this bug is only visible inernally : "Information contained within bug ID CSCsz52234 is only available to Cisco employees".

I saved the bug to be informed on its status. Do you thing I should open a TAC case anyway ?

Yves

Yves,

I think you should indeed open a TAC case so we can link the case to the bug and as such prioritized the resolution of this ddts.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: