Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - BAT to disable Gratuitous ARP on IP Phones

dbill
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

My customer requests to disable the 'Gratuitous ARP' function on all installed Cisco phones (7941 and 7961).

Is it possible to use BAT to do the job or at least to generate a report to verify the setting?

I try the 'Export Phones - All Details', but the 'Phone Specific Configuration' fiels is not in the report.

CUCM is currently at r5.1.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

If you have BAT installed on your system you can use that utility to change the gratuitous ARP mode.

Thank you for your answer, but as explained in my initial post, I do not find the possibility of exporting or modifying the specifics options for a phone type.

CUCM is v.5.1. I maybe miss somthing? Rgds

Hi,

I took a look at BAT for a similar setting--PC Voice VLAN Access--but didn't see it or the GARP setting available to change. We are using CUCM 6.1.3, and I went into BAT-->Phones-->Update phones. After selecting all the phones, those settings were not available to change.

Any ideas where to look within BAT specifically for these settings?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: