cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client Matter Code

alexageorge
Level 1
Level 1

I am using a call manager 6.1. I am using Client Matter Code as the authorisation code for a particular partition. The problem I am facing is that, the code is visible when I press the code for initiating a call. Is there any way that I can make this masked (astrik) when the code is pressed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Alex,

Sadly, this is not possible when using CMC's. The use of CMC's is really meant for Billing/Chargeback type scenarios like in Law Firms when calls relating to a certain file or case should be Billed against that Client via CMC Codes. When you want to Authorize calls via a PIN type code entered by the user, the recommendation is to use FAC's (Forced Auth Codes). When these are entered the Digits "are" hidden :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Alex,

Sadly, this is not possible when using CMC's. The use of CMC's is really meant for Billing/Chargeback type scenarios like in Law Firms when calls relating to a certain file or case should be Billed against that Client via CMC Codes. When you want to Authorize calls via a PIN type code entered by the user, the recommendation is to use FAC's (Forced Auth Codes). When these are entered the Digits "are" hidden :)

Hope this helps!

Rob