Integration of Cisco CRS Express 5.0.2 and CCM 6.1.3

Unanswered Question
Jul 2nd, 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to integrate Cisco CRS Express 5.0.2 and CCM 6.1.3 but I always get stuck on the same problem. I have the following scenario:

PSTN Phone--MGCPGateway--CCM--CRSExpress

....................................................|__SCCP Phone

The SCCP Phone can call to CRSExpress application and everything works fine.

The PSTN Phone can call to the SCCP Phone using Translation Patterns. Everything works fine.

When I change the Translation Pattern to the trigger of the application (8003), I always get the busy signal and the call cannot be placed using the PSTN Phone. I always get this error on CRSExpress.

MIVR-SS_TEL-3-ROUTE_FAILED:Route failed: All Call ids=JTAPICallContact[id=15,implId=178187/2,state=STATE_RECEIVED_IDX,inbound=true,App name=Teste2,task=null,session=64000000017,seq num=0,cn=8003,dn=8003,cgn=0<PSTNPhone#>,ani=null,dnis=null,clid=null,atype=DIRECT,lrd=null,ocn=8003,route=RP[num=8003],TP=null,List of Active Connections=[8003:internas/(P1-jtapi_1) GCID=(2,178187)->ACTIVE]->OFFERED,Extension=8131,Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidPartyExceptionImpl: Request failed because of an invalid destination. ,Failure reason= call will be rejected, CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_UNKNOWN_DESTINATION=0x8ccc0034::Attempt to redirect to an unknown destination,Contact.Reject.reason=TRIGGER_FAIL,(SelectRouteTime,ObtainingIdleChannelTime,RedirectTime=0,0,31)

By the way, the SCCP Phone and the CTI Ports (8100-8150) are in the same partition and have the same CSS.

What I'm doing wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
htarra Wed, 07/08/2009 - 15:54

CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_UNKNOWN_DESTINATION message indicates that CallManager believes that either 1) the number you're redirecting to is not in the dial plan or 2) the CTI Port the call is on does not have a proper Calling Search Space to allow it to "see" that number. Ensure that all of your CTI Ports have the proper CSS.

Actions

This Discussion