cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco E-DI Device Discovery Help

aman.johal
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the Cisco Enhanced Device Interface. I currently have the Cisco EDI running on a workstation that is connected to a Cisco switch. The switch is connected to the workstation, a Cisco Router, and some non-Cisco devices. I am trying to use the discover capabilities on the EDI, but am having no luck discovering the devices. Can anyone offer me some insight on possible preconfiguration that is necessary before you can discover devices or proper insight on how to use the discover commands?

Thanks in advance,

Aman

2 Replies 2

aman.johal
Level 1
Level 1

To add on to it, I was able to enable CDP on the switch and the router. Both are able to locate cdp neighbors. The EDI could not do this.

Hi aman.johal,

This community is for Cisco small business products.  The best area for you to post your question for the Cisco E-DI is the NetPro forums Network Infrastructure area located here.

Best regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: