DFM 3.1.3 errors - Urgent please

Unanswered Question
Jul 6th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi to all

I have a strange situation for my DFM. All the devices that i tried to put in DFM are stuck in learning. Also i got this error (error1.jpg) when i try to access DFM>Config>Other Config>Alerts and activities> or this error (error2.jpg) when i try to open DFM>Config>Pooling and Thresh

All the proccess are OK, running normally in CS>Admin.

Also in NSROOT\log\dfmlog i see almost in evry log this error:

"Error in getting instance of TreeGenerator class com.cisco.nm.trx.kdm.utils.DcrGroupSelectorTreeGenerator Root Cause:com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found "

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Mon, 07/06/2009 - 08:44
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Post the output of the pdshow command.

Joe Clarke Tue, 07/07/2009 - 10:47
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

This looks fine. Post the DFMOGSServer.log and DFMOGSClient.log along with the logs under NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/PTM.

i.cristian Tue, 07/07/2009 - 23:03
User Badges:

Hi

There is no such files in the PTM directory (see capture). I found those log files in NMSROOT\Log directory.

Also i attached DFMLogServer and DfmLogService.

Joe Clarke Wed, 07/08/2009 - 09:37
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

Joe Clarke Wed, 07/08/2009 - 09:48
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

Actions

This Discussion