Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia e75 and cisco CM.

aakhilsameer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have one new E75 Mobile,and i would liek to know whether i can connnect it to cisco call manager with intellisync software.

please helpme..

10 Replies 10

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

No, not yet.

Support is for E75/E55/E52/E72 is in the roadmap.

-Pasi-

Hello,

are there any informations about Nokia E72 in order to interconenct it with CUCM v7 (intellisync software)?

i'll check today, thanks a lot

valentin

hello,

I've just installed Nokia_CC_Cisco_P6_2.0(1005).sis on Nokia E75, apply yhe license code, and everything works fine.

So, the new release from Nokia seems to work perfect.

CallManager System version: 7.0.2.20000-5

more or less the same problem but with a CME 7.1 or 8.0, the Nokia E75 with Nokia CC 2.0 does not register?, I did Assume to create the phone as a 7970 is this correct?

Hi,

2.0 client doesn't support CME.

-Pasi-

Hi,

I have it working, with CME 8.0 , install the lastest load for the 7970, did some changes in the nokia e75 configuration the cme conf is basically the same

Hi,

I am testing the new Nokia model E52 with Call Connect v2.0 and CUCM 6.1.

I am trying to register the phones using the 7970 model type like I did with older models.

I want to avoid the installation of the "nokia addon COP file" in my cluster because it will add a new phone model and will change some DB entries...

Does anybody find the way to register them using another phone model than the 7970?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yorick

Hello,

Call Connect will first try registration as Nokia S60 and if CUCM rejects the registration then it will try as Cisco 7970.

-Pasi-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: