cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding CTI Route Point to Shared Line 7960 Error

agruszcynski
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a CTI Route Point to a Shared Line 7960 phone. When I click the Save Button after added the CTI Route Point I recieve the error message "Update failed. Shared Line feature is not supported". What am I doing wrong? I have Call Manager 6.1.3.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The message you're receiving has the answer:

Shared Line feature is not supported

You CANNOT configure shared lines with CTI route points

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The message you're receiving has the answer:

Shared Line feature is not supported

You CANNOT configure shared lines with CTI route points

HTH

java

HTH

java

What would be the best way:

I have UCCX sending after hours to the closed VM CTI route point with DN set to go to VM.

I need to have a user be able to see when there is a VM in this mail box (via indicator on phone).

If I cannot add the shared line to the phone how will the user be able to tell when there is a voice mail in this box?

What is the best way to go about this anyways, if you need to have a user check a CTI route point VM? Or is there a better way to accomplish this other then the CTI route point.

Hey,

I also have this error when I sync from CUEAC with CUCM,

I understand that I cannot have shared line, but.. it will sound weird ... I would like to fix that but I dont unserstand where is the shared line :

the sync say :

76000 Queue Location Error 117 Shared Line feature is not supported.

If I go in cucm, route plan report, I see 76000,  I go in the dependency but there is only one CTI Route point..

i dont know what to fix.. ?

thanks

ok,

It was because the CTI port was allready created, so I just manually deletet it in cucm and its now aible to create it.

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: