cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV082 ddns does not update Automatically

zzorro2001
Level 1
Level 1

RV082 ddns does not update automatically. When you go to the ddns tab it states:"DDNS is updated successfully." ,but in actuality it does not update. After 30 days, DynDNS.org sends me an email stating that my account and DDNS have not been updated and that it will disabled due to inactivity. This has been happening for a year. I have the latest firmware on it (RV082-v1.3.9.8). I have two RV082s. One of the first orignals that came out, and I have recently purchased one that comes with the Trend Micro protectlink gateway. This issue does not happen with the old one. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sorry for the delay in responding.   I am asking for help and will look at the release notes for clues.   Hope to have a reply to you soon

Steve DiStefano

SE, Small Business Sales

OK I just got word from the Product Engineer who tells me that there has been no report of this behavior to date and suggests you open a  Small Business TAC case on this and have them work with you on it.

Steve DiStefano

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: