Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA ASDM monitorring issue

In the home page of the ASA I can see the current bandwidth graph of the ext interface..

If I go to monitoring, interface graph, external and choose byte counts, I get the graph on the left.

1 They show different values.

2 The left graph is shows a persistent unchanged value.

3 The left graph displays Gbits values which is completely wrong

I suppose there is something that had to be configured so that the left graph is correct ? or is it a bug ?

TIA, Nicos Nicolaides
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Running the exact same version of code and the Interface Graph for all of my interfaces says bps when it's quite obviously kbps. I'm basing this on other sources of monitoring we have.

Seems like there's a display bug for the Interface Graphs in the ASDM.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Nikos,

What version of software are you running? I have a similar problem on ASA 7.2(4) and ASDM 5.2(4).

As far as I know, there is nothing additional that needs to be configured to allow the graphing to work properly, so I would lean more towards the side of a bug.

-Mike

ASDM is 6.1(5) and ASA is 8.0(4)

TIA, Nicos Nicolaides

Running the exact same version of code and the Interface Graph for all of my interfaces says bps when it's quite obviously kbps. I'm basing this on other sources of monitoring we have.

Seems like there's a display bug for the Interface Graphs in the ASDM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card