Views
Helpful
Replies

Offline Viewer for CUCM CDR Data

csshenoy80
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

Is it possible to view CDR data backed up from the CUCM by means of a offline viewer application. Are there such applications.

Is the CDR data needs to be analyzed in a future date using the old backup, how can this be achieved.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

Nikolay Kozyrev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same questuion now. Did you find any CDR Viewer application ?

Cheers.

Hi Nikolay,

You can either use the CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool (CAR) inbuilt in the CUCM. However a better option would be to configure a 3rd party billing server and have the CUCM push the CDR data onto it so as to view the data and generate reports on it independant to the CUCM. This can also be used for looking at historical / archived CDR data. The following doc should be able to shed more light on this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13842#Billing_Servers

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi, Harmit.

Ok ..will do..but now i has a situation when i need and analize a CDR files ( CAR+CDR) from RTMT Tool and I has no Billing server. I have no CDR txt file - only CDR + CAR files.  Any ideas ?

Hi Nikolay,

AFAIK, you cant analyze CDR files via RTMT. What you need to do is use the "Cisco Unified CallManager CDR Analysis and Reporting" tool which will help you analyze the CDR files:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/car-admin.html

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi Nikolay,

I don't know if this would work exactly for you but it might help -

Hi Chris,

What is the tool used for the above?

Thanks

This web-based software tool is called Variphy Insight and it takes the CUCM call data (both the CDR and CMR logs), and processes them into a SQL database (either MySQL or MS SQL).  Once in the SQL database, you can run queries, create reports, schedule reports delivered via email with Variphy Insight.  Submit online for a free download that's a full-version, no-feature-handicap trial - 90 days.

Regards,

Chris

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem.

Did anyway find a way to view CDR data from a extracted DRS backup without doing a full restore?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: