running LMS 3.0.1 (win 2003) and can't access the Netconfig Jobs page in RME - browser justs times out. same thing happens when i try to access Common Services > Server > Admin > Job Browser
1. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.1.1
2. Campus Manager 5.0.5
3. CiscoView 6.1.7
4. CiscoWorks Assistant 1.0.1
5. Device Fault Manager 3.0.5
6. Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.0.1
7. Integration Utility 1.7.1
8. LMS Portal 1.0.1
9. Resource Manager Essentials 4.1.1
10. Health and Utilization Monitor 1.0.0
i checked the log sizes and some exceeded their limits (including jrm.log) - i've resolved this but problem persists (have also tried rebooting server). output of pdshow shows jrm is running ok. have attached the output of pdshow. any help appreciated.
This problem probably has to do with the number of jobs on the system. And given that you have HUM installed, you could be hitting CSCsy23777 which leaves a lot of old jobs lying around.
You could try Firefox which may not time out (but it will take a LONG time to bring up the job browser). If it does come up, delete all the old jobs you can. If not, contact the TAC, and they can walk you through deleting old jobs from the database.