cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer Call

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

My Customer have a CallManager 5.1.3 and your topology He have too PBX TDM that will be migrate to IP Telphony in the future. Today I do transfer call between directory numbers of Callmanager normally and I do transfer of PBX TDM to Telephony IP Telephony normally too. My question is: It's possible to do transfer call between CallManager and PBX TDM? If is possible, who I can do?

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

1 Reply 1

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

The DPNSS Service Interworking with Cisco CallManager Using QSIG Tunneling feature enables the integration of CCM into the legacy TDM PBX networks across the QSIG tunnel and will support the following features: Path Replacement, Call Completion, Message Waiting Indicator, Call Transfer, Call Diversion and Call ID Services.

In traditional TDM-based PBX telephony, call transfer and forwarding usually operate within the limited scope of a single PBX system and, therefore, are simpler operations. For example, you are often limited to call transfers between extensions on the same PBX only.

The Call transfer service supports call transfers between QSIG PBXs and the Cisco CallManager. It supports transfers between an IP phone connected to a CCM and a phone connected to a QSIG PBX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: