I have some questions about the software NOKIA call connect for Cisco v1.13.
As I know that this software runs as a SCCP client which will resgister to the Cisco call manager for corporate voip call through the WIFI.
The situation is that we have deployed some XML application in the Cisco IP Telephony environment, so my question is that can NOKIA Call Connect for Cisco v1.13 support the XML services? That means will the software accept XML command and messagers to support some IP Telephony Application services?
"but when I tried to connect, it always failed."
- Note that you have to access to public internet when you activate the licence.
"So my question is that does the ICC license associat with the sim-card?"
- Yes, licence is SIM and device specific
"what about the full liences? If we purchase the full license from Cisco or Nokia, do we need insert the sim-card in the NOKIA E-series Mobile phone for using ICC software?"
"And can we chang the sim-card in different NOKIA phones?"
- Yes, but you need to activate the licence again to use NCC.
- There is also release license option in the client.
If possible, could you please tell me the license registering process?
- You mean purchasing the license?
- You can buy it from Cisco channel, if you google NOK-SCCP-CCM you'll find out more