Views
Helpful
Replies

Can NOKIA Call Connect for Cisco V1.13 support XML serivces

qilin zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have some questions about the software NOKIA call connect for Cisco v1.13.

As I know that this software runs as a SCCP client which will resgister to the Cisco call manager for corporate voip call through the WIFI.

The situation is that we have deployed some XML application in the Cisco IP Telephony environment, so my question is that can NOKIA Call Connect for Cisco v1.13 support the XML services? That means will the software accept XML command and messagers to support some IP Telephony Application services?

Thanks,

Kirin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

"but when I tried to connect, it always failed."

- Note that you have to access to public internet when you activate the licence.

"So my question is that does the ICC license associat with the sim-card?"

- Yes, licence is SIM and device specific

"what about the full liences? If we purchase the full license from Cisco or Nokia, do we need insert the sim-card in the NOKIA E-series Mobile phone for using ICC software?"

- Yes.

"And can we chang the sim-card in different NOKIA phones?"

- Yes, but you need to activate the licence again to use NCC.

- There is also release license option in the client.

If possible, could you please tell me the license registering process?

- You mean purchasing the license?

- You can buy it from Cisco channel, if you google NOK-SCCP-CCM you'll find out more

Br,

-Pasi-

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

NCC v1.13 does not support XML services.

There will be limited support for XML services in the next NCC release.

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi,

Thanks for your reply

So when can I order the new Nokia's SCCP client 2.0? What is the product number? And what is the licensing method?

Thanks,

Kirin

Hello,

2.0 client is not released yet.

Hopefully it will be released during Q3.

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi,

Does that means we can only order the ICC V1.13 without the XML supported for now until the 2.0 client is released?

If we order the ICC release v1.13 now, after the NCC 2.0 is released later, how can we do the software and license update? Should we order the additional new license for the NCC release V2.0?

Hi,

I suggest you to wait for a while since I'm not completely sure about v1.1.3 -> v2.0 upgrade process.

v2.0 client will be released in mid Septemper.

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi,

I have another question about the ICC V1.13.

Now we are testing the ICC V1.13 using the free 60 days license, but I found that when we change the sim-card, the client can't used and prompt me to obtain the free license again, but when I tried to connect, it always failed.

So my question is that does the ICC license associat with the sim-card? Qr some license information need to be write on the sim-card?

what about the full liences? If we purchase the full license from Cisco or Nokia, do we need insert the sim-card in the NOKIA E-series Mobile phone for using ICC software? And can we chang the sim-card in different NOKIA phones?

Thanks,

Kirin

Hello,

"but when I tried to connect, it always failed."

- Note that you have to access to public internet when you activate the licence.

"So my question is that does the ICC license associat with the sim-card?"

- Yes, licence is SIM and device specific

"what about the full liences? If we purchase the full license from Cisco or Nokia, do we need insert the sim-card in the NOKIA E-series Mobile phone for using ICC software?"

- Yes.

"And can we chang the sim-card in different NOKIA phones?"

- Yes, but you need to activate the licence again to use NCC.

- There is also release license option in the client.

- You mean purchasing the license?

- You can buy it from Cisco channel, if you google NOK-SCCP-CCM you'll find out more

Br,

-Pasi-

Hi Pasi,

Thanks for your great help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: