Views
Helpful
Replies

AC - "no lines available" error

olhcc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

New to using AC. It was set up for our main receptionist before I came onboard. Now, we have another receptionist answering calls on another floor. She can open the AC, but when trying to place a call, she receives the error "No lines available to place call." We are running CMBE 6.1.3.2000.

I admit that I do not even know where to begin looking. She uses a 7960G phone, with her DN as the first, then the main number hunt-group lines filling up the other spots. So I need to remove one of these lines and/or create a new line for her to use the AC through? Any help/direction would be appreciated. I've attached the ERROR portion of the log on her PC as well.

39[Thread-12]07/08 08:40:09.191 ERROR Thread-12 >>> ACClientTelephonyMgr.init(): Failed to do provider Login. com.cisco.ac.common.ACException: Unable to create provider -- connect timed out

40[Thread-12]07/08 08:40:09.191 ERROR Thread-12 >>> Exception: com.cisco.ac.common.ACException: Failed_Telephony_Init

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: