cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0.4 to UCCX 7.0

e.giron
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a migration method to get all Applications and such from IPCCX 4.0.4 to UCCX 7.0.1? Also if I have a High Availability configuration in place now do I need to do that during the upgrade as well, how is that done. Also upgrading Call Manager 4.2.3 to UCCM 6.1.3 and want to know what changes I need to make to Jtapi if any and crsadministrator?

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not currently. The HR Migration Tool only ports db_cra to maintain HR data for reporting needs. The tool will be updated (currently in beta) to port most other configuration data as well; however, this has not been released the last time I checked.

Everything else is documented and/or covered on the forum many times already.

One example:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40^1%40%40.2cd33ce9/0#selected_message

-Yes, you need to upgrade both CCX HA nodes. This is a fresh install so it is covered as part of the install guide.

-JTAPI is configured as part of the install. You will need to delete any CTI Route Points, CTI Ports, and associated Directory Numbers before performing the CCX 7 install; it will not reuse them if they still exist.

Thanks but the link is invalid?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: