Views
Helpful
Replies

CallConnector Server Call Logging

jorgediaz77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We recently deployed CallConnector Server and mobility on our server and deployed all the clients. However, the call logs appear blank for all the users. I opened up the callog.mdb file using Access and sure enough the table is completly empty.

Previously I had been trying to set up logging via a remote service ISI, I am wondering if the logging I configured in there is causing this issue. If so is there a way to reset the logging back to the default. I think my client is happy enough to be able to track calling through the user interface in outlook. Or I may end up creating a query for them through Access on the call log DB used by the CallConnector.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

2 Replies 2

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you turn on the logging options, make/receive some test calls, then do a report a problem from the Cisco Icon menu within the toolbar, which will give us the client configuration and version numbers.

I can then have someone take a look.

Ron Lewis

Cisco

Ron,

Thanks but I ended up resolving this by reconfiguring the RADIUS settings to the default. After doing this the logging began working again.

thanks,

Jorge