Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

12000 series router in LMS

Hi

I have added two cisco 12000 series routers manually to dcr in LMS 3.1

These two routers are having XR ios . only one of these router status changes to kown device but the other router status shows unknown device. no inventory and config collection is happening with these two devices in RME. cisco view is not also able to show the module informations for the touters.

Ifound Show privilege command is not supported by XR ios.

in dfm both the device's status are known.

Please help to add these routers in LMS and manage these .

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the version of LMS that you have?

Hi joe,

its lms3.1

cs 3.2.0

ccisco view 6.1.8

campus manager 5.1.3

rme 4.2.0

Hi please help me how to resolve this problem.

Hi is there any solution ?

do i need install mib ?

What is the sysObjectID of this GSR? These application versions should already support GSRs running IOS-XR. For RME, you will need to have the following packages loaded:

Rtr12000 8.0

SharedSwimIOSXR 1.1.1

SharedNetshowIOSXR 1.1

SharedNetconfigIOSXR 1.1

SharedHelpIOSXR 1.1

SharedDcmaIOSXR 1.1.1

SharedCredentialUpdaterIOSXRRule 1.1

SharedConfigNegatIOSXRRule 1.1

SharedCdaIOSXR 1.1

For CiscoView, support for the GSR is being phased out. While there is currently a 12000 package for CiscoView, it will not support all of the current features.

For DFM, you need to be at version 3.1.3.

Hi Joe,

I have installed the Packages. But still RME is not able to collect inventory or configuration backup. Device is cisco 12010 router. OID :: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.348

Cisco view is not also showing any module where i can click on the ports and find port utilization report.

In HUM when i am configuring pooler for envirnomentaltemperature , there also both the cisco 12010 routers are not showing. In HUM no report is generated for both the 12010 series router.

I suggest you contact the TAC so they can confirm if your RME package repository is consistent. It sounds like there may be problems there. For CiscoView, I'm not surprised that the GSR is not working. As I said, CiscoView support for the 12000 series pre-dates IOS-XR. For the HUM problem, you should start a new thread.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: