cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best method to connect two SR520s through VPN

davidsarel
Level 1
Level 1

What do people recommend in terms of connecting two SR520s through VPN?  I am trying to connect a small business and a home office together.  I tried to configure it through CCA 2.0, but am stuck with a Down-Negotiating problem.  Any push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Edit:

For instance, should I not even try to use CCA for this?  Does anyone have experience connecting two of these routers in a site to site configuration?  It seems that documentation is quite sparse on the subject.  Any clarification would be helpful.

2 Replies 2

addis
Level 1
Level 1

This is supported in CCA. The best way is to configure the office SR500 as EZ-VPN server, home SR500 as EZ-VPN client.

That's what I figured, and I've been doing that but have been having some issues.  I upgraded to the newest CCA (2.0(1)), and I'm going to reset the routers to factory defaults and try again.  I'll post back with my results.  Thanks for responding.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: