Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance Monitor 3.2.2 Licenses problem

cpinal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!!!

I have a doubt about the installation of the appliance Performance Monitor 3.2.2.

I have installed this tool in the same server as the Cisco Security Manager 3.2.1, with this license CS Mgr Enterprise Pro - Incremental 500, at the same time I have a RME license CS Mgr Enterprise Pro 50 - Secondary PAK

But several weeks after installation of the CSM and RME I decide to install the Performance Monitor application but when I try to do this I receive a message saying that this was not a valid file, after some tries I decide to install a demo license and then make an upgrade, apparently this works but I want to be sure about the success of the licenses installation cause this server is in a production network.

Could somebody tell me if the unrestricted message that it shows means that this is working with the correct licenses please.

I have attach some of the captures of the application.

3 Replies 3

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

Performance Monitor is licensed, the unrestricted license message is what it should be saying.

You are safe.

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt about cause the problems I have to install the license but as you say it say that should say so.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt about cause the problems I have to install the license but as you say it say that should say so.

I really appreciate your help