cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME hunt groups

jedellerby
Level 1
Level 1

I need to create a setup using CME 4.x (UC520) to service 30 DDIs such that each DDI is only available via extension mobility. I've set this up fine.

I want each DDI to represent a different business and when the business is not logged in, or if they are busy I want the DDI to fallback to a central user who will pick up the number in their absense.

The customer has specced ARCExpress to do this job but I suspect it's not the right product has it can only service 4 queues, not the 30 I need.

So, can I simply use call coverage to achieve the desired results and if so, which of the many hunt options should I be looking at? It looks like call hunt, overlaid dn or hunt groups all offer something for this but I suspect the 30 DDIs may be a factor in pointing me to the correct feature.

I will ultimately want to direct the call to voice mail as a final number for the call coverage, or queue prior to the voicemail if possible.

Thanks for any pointers,

Jed

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, all really depends how these business wants to answer calls and if there is a real need for queues or not. Most options should be available to you anyway.