cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 router as ezvpn client?

deyster94
Level 5
Level 5

Is it possible to have a UC520 router be an EzVPN client? It takes all the config information for the ezvpn client and I can connect to the ASA (which is the EzVPN server). However, I keep getting the following errors:

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, IP = 65.89.xxx.xxx, Processing PSK Hash

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, Inconsistent PSK hash size

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, IP = 65.89.xxx.xxx, PSK Hash Verification Failed!

I found a few things on the net about this and most point to keepalive settings. I have changed them, but it doesn't make any difference.

Thanks.

Dan

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

I think may be configured with invalid group password and incorrect username. That's why PSK hash verification failed. So please ensure it. Assign a unique user and try.

It's been double checked more then once. I talked to our UC guy and he said the way I upgraded kinda hosed the router. So he is going to upgrade it properly and see if that fixes it.

I know the config works too because I dropped it into an 1841 router and it worked perfectly.