cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can users dial directly from IP Phone when had a missed call?

wfchew2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When my IP Phone received a missed call, i would select the missed number and dial straight. But unable to do so, as the dialing is missing a access code, example when making a call, the caller need to press access code follow by number. Example;

9 - outside access code.

76519814 - called number.

How to configure to allow users by selecting missed number and dial straight from phones?

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

6 Replies 6

Skyler Spence
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This question was answered in this thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3089490#3089490

wfchew2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Seem like the configuration for me. Will try it later.

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

Also, can use the softkey = EDIT DIAL to prefix the 9.

Hi,

Are you referring to command of ephone-template ? Please provide more info as how an user dials from missed list.

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

No, this is not referring to ephone templates. Steve is saying that you can, from your phone itself, select the missed call and press the "EditDial" softkey.

Marcos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I am hoping when users dial out from the mssed list, the prefix can be inserted automatically before dialling. Currently, the users are using the 'EditDial' on the softkey to edit the number, before making the dial out.

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: