cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you block inbound calls from a number?

hippieboy9
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Unified CM 6.1.x. How do I block an inbound call from a specific phone number?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can refer to one of the thousands of posts with the exact same question that exist in NetPro

IP Telephony: Blocking incoming numbers on voice gateway CUCM 5

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd4043c

I'm just posting one but there are way too many post for this same question, PLEASE try searching NetPro for answers.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I already saw this. I was looking for a way to do it with MGCP but it looks like there is no way. I hope Cisco will add that in a future update.

Thanks.

For MGCP I normally use a translation pattern that matches on the calling number and translates the called number to a CTI Route Point configured to forward all calls to a Unity Mailbox with a greeting stating something like "Unsolicited calls are not welcome"

How are you routing on the the calling number?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: