some strange issue when a wlan client is connected to guest-wlan (with web-auth from wlc controller) and is starting common client remote access ipsec vpn connection to a target on the internet.
The vpn client connects successfully, but there are interrupts after a while. when the user goes to internet via umts, the vpn connection is not interrupted - so it looks like it has to do with the wlc.
What about packet size - can this cause the issue?
so again -
1. client connects to guest-wlan via wlc
2. guest authenticates via web-login
3. guest starts cisco ipsec vpn cleint
4. client successfully starts vpn session
5. after some time, the vpn is terminated
Any idea? Thanks