Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity UM Exchange 2003 to 2007 upgrade

shoaib.usmani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I will be doing an upgrade for Cisco Unity 5.x from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. I will be following this guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge130.html#wp1359133. Could someone please tell me what are the prerequisites for this upgrade i.e. what accounts, passwords I would need to hand, what needs to be done on Exchange 2007 server?

Also, is it possible to migrate the voicemails from old exchange 2003 partner server to the new exchange 2007?

Thank you.

Shoaib.

3 Replies 3

hugepickle
Level 1
Level 1

I'm doing the same thing. Could you please let me know what you find (if it's not posted as a reply to this thread)?

Thanks!

Still waiting for some expert advice. I am planning to do that in two weeks from now so still have some time to do some research.

Thanks.

nothing yet from anyone. im carded to do this in a month so i suppose ill just get in line and hope for a response. im in the process of attaining the UM lab so hopefully ill be able to shed some light on the subject if no one else responds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: