Views
Helpful
Replies

CickToCall - how to test with IE

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I installed ClickToCall 7.0.12.0 and works okay MS outlook via "Additional Actions" but want to know how to test in other application such as IE, Word,,, (**webdialer via ccmuser page is work okay but I think this is not part of ClickToCall feature).

Need an idea or sample to create an applicaiton

Thanks in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The way it supposed to work is:

1) You use IE to open any web page (*any* web page, not necessarily ccmuser page). If there's a phone number on that page, you may highlight the number and right-click it. You should see the dial item from the context menu.

2) Same as word and excel.

Michael

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Just highlight the number on IE and right-click.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks Michael,

I got it on IE via "ccmuesr > directory >right click >call". cool!!

-Any way to test on IE application (not via ccmuser)? I want to get a sample IE application to test. ex, LDAP browser on IE(**don't know whehter it possible but as an example)

-How to test in Word and Excell?

John

The way it supposed to work is:

1) You use IE to open any web page (*any* web page, not necessarily ccmuser page). If there's a phone number on that page, you may highlight the number and right-click it. You should see the dial item from the context menu.

2) Same as word and excel.

Michael

Excellent!! Thanks Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: