I have an issue regarding queuing, as follows
1. Version: IPCCE (ICM 7.1, CRS 4.5)
2. I have a group of agents that have been assigned the "SG1" and another group that have been assigned three other skills as "SG2", "SG3" and "SG4".
3. For some reason and only sometimes agents in the group 1 (only with âSG1â) even though they are in a READY state, calls are not diverted to them, hence queues built.
4. When verifying RT reports, I can see that sometimes I have up to four agents in the ready state (for up to 10 minutes) and calls are not delivered to them.
5. I have confirmed that all âQueue to Skill Groupâ nodes (hence all calls) have the same priority (defaulted = 5)
6. I have confirmed that the right SG have been assigned to the right agents
7. I am actually not using any âQueue Priorityâ node.
7. I do not have any sub-skill group so âPriorityâ in the skill list explorer for al SG has been set to â0â.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards