error trying monitor device:2013

Unanswered Question
Jul 13th, 2009

Dear all;

I have a setup for IPCC version 3.5 "pretty old :( " and an agent named agent13 when trires to login to Agent desktop application it gives the following message

error trying monitor device:2013

2013 is the DN assoscaited with that user and then login fail...any ideas about this error and its cause.

Also do you know how can I get the agent desktop setup files for this version "files on the server are corrupted" I didn't find it on CCO , first available version is 4.x

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Tue, 07/14/2009 - 08:29

This is typically because the user's phone is not associated to the "rmcm" user in CCM.

Make sure the rmcm user has control of the phone, 'allow control from cti' is enabled on the phone, and that the DN (2013) does not appear on more than one device. An extension mobility profile counts as a device.

Your only option for CAD installers is from the server. If you specify your *exact* version, another person on the forum may have them and be able to email them to you though.

If you still have an active ESW contract on this, you might be able to contact TAC as well. Your version reaches end of support next year. I would highly recommend you upgrade to a current version.

This Discussion