cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

meet me intermittent working in cme7.1

reachsashank
Level 1
Level 1

hi i have an weird problem.First i have created mee me conferencing and i was able to do meet me conferencing with 4 people. and after some time when i try to again. other than the conference initiator 2nd person cnnot join in meetme conference. I shut down the dspfarm and turned it back on but still same problem.i reloaded the router this time 3 people were able to join and again after soem time only the conference initiator can join 2nd person cannot join.please help me in this.I am thinking that there is a problem in 7.1.I am attaching the follwing configuration please go through this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've heard of something like this before.

Try replacing your sccp ccm version to 7.0 from 4.1.

sccp ccm ip x.x.x.x id 1 ver 7.0

You'll need to shut down sccp, remove the old binding, remove the current command, and then re-add it with the new version and put it back in the sccp ccm group.

This might work, as I think we're looking into some recent issues.

hth,

nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

Are you using a hardware or software conference bridge? If software, can you restart the "ip voice media streaming app" service and see if the conference works correctly again?

After everyone disconnects, do you have to recreate the meet-me conference with the meet-me softkey or can one person just join it by dialing the number?

I've heard of something like this before.

Try replacing your sccp ccm version to 7.0 from 4.1.

sccp ccm ip x.x.x.x id 1 ver 7.0

You'll need to shut down sccp, remove the old binding, remove the current command, and then re-add it with the new version and put it back in the sccp ccm group.

This might work, as I think we're looking into some recent issues.

hth,

nick

i am sorry that was some dialing issue. provided training to the customer on meet me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: