cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CACSE 4.0 & FTP Backup

bm_5789
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently had my workstation converted to a domain and the contents of the My Documents folder are redirected to a network drive. That is where I would like to put the acs backup file automatically. I have been unable to find the right setting in the acs backup config to accomplish this. Can anyone help with this problem? I would appreciate it. I am using filezilla server 0.9. TIA

4 Replies 4

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Appliance Backup Scheduling--->At specific times--->Select 24:00 hrs.

With above settings it will backup every Night at 00 hrs.

At specific times. At user-definable times during the week. This option enables the administrator to define when backup will take place. The minimum is one hour, and backup takes place on the hour selected. In the day and hour graph, click the times at which you want backup performed or prevented. Times during which backup will occur are highlighted in green. Click Set All to select all hours of every day. Click Clear All to clear all hours.

FTP Server: Ip address

Login: User name created in filezilla

Password:

Directory: /

(Use "/" slash )

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Thank you for your suggestions. I found that instead of the "/" I use "." for the path and it works fine. But it only works so the backup is sent to my C drive. I would like to have it sent to a mapped network drive. That way the file gets backed up to our SANS.

Using "/" , it will store backup at the location that you have defined in filezialla server.

On Filezilla you need to set root folder for the user you are trying to ftp with.

Regard,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Still no luck. It just doesn't work when backing up to a network drive.