64bit Client Support UC520 SR520

Answered Question
Jul 14th, 2009

Hey all,

We have been using Cisco Pixes and ASA's for our firewalls for years.  Now with the advent of 64bit OS's the party line from Cisco has been that the traditional IPsec client is being descommissioned in favor the AnyConnect SSL.    This is fine if I am using an ASA but where does this leave those of us who want to RA connections on a UC520 and/or a SR520 ? I know they support "SSL" vpn but I am told this is not the same thing as AnyConnect.

Thoughts?

Kenny

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Marcos Hernandez about 7 years 4 months ago

We have successfully tested the AnyConnect client with the SSL VPN server on UC500. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks,

Marcos

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Marcos Hernandez Thu, 07/16/2009 - 06:24

We have successfully tested the AnyConnect client with the SSL VPN server on UC500. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks,

Marcos

Arthur Kant Thu, 07/16/2009 - 14:06

Yes this is what I wanted to know.  Is this the case with the SR520 as well? The impression I got from TAC and others at Cisco is that AnyConnect was supported only on ASA's and that SSL on ISR's and others was a different animal.  How many SSL licensed connections come with the UC500?

Thanks!

Marcos Hernandez Thu, 07/16/2009 - 20:50

The number of SSL connections that we support is the same as other VPN types, 10.

Thanks,

Marcos

Actions

This Discussion