Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMPWDChanger

jmecklenburg
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Netpro

I need recovery the CCMAdmin password, when start CCMPWDChanger ask to me the Administrator Password and don't have this password but have the local adminstrator password.

Any ida how to recovery?

fixie rider
4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have DCD then you can open a TAC so they can decypher the registry key that holds the encrypted string. The default was ciscocisco, try it.

If you use AD, call your AD admin so he can give you that info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi java

Thanks for your help, i can not create TAC case, any idea to reset this password?

fixie rider

It has been a long time since I have done this, but you can reset the PW through the registry. You will need to use the DOS application, passwordutils or something like that, that will give you the encrypted version of the password you type in. Use this encrypted password to the registry, restart the server, and you are set.

Look around for the DCDAdmin or so key in the registry, and the PasswordUtils app.

Good Luck,

Bill

poppeyrock
Level 1
Level 1

did you forget the password or the CCMadmin and serviceability are not accepting your login and password?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: