cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script to Allow Voice Mail and Re-queue Back to CSQ

asafayan
Level 4
Level 4

We are running IPCC Express Enhanced 4.05. Does anyone have a script that allows the caller to opt out of queue and leave a voice mail and then have that voice mail routed back to the CSQ to be delivered to available agents?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Amir,

Try this one..it's a much older version

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

marina.kaminski
Level 1
Level 1

Here you go...

Hi,

Thanks. I'll be in the office tomorrow and test.

Regards,

Amir

Thanks for your help. I'm running 4.05 IPCC and when I attemped to open your scripts, I got an error message stating "unsupported version format".

So I assume this script was written in a version of the CRS Editor other than 4.x.

TIA,

Amir

Hi Amir,

Try this one..it's a much older version

Thank you so much. I was able to open it and it converted.

Is there a significant difference in the script logic between the newer and olders scripts you sent me?

If possible, can you expand the newer script in your newer CRS Editor and screen capture it so I could at least see the logic?

TIA,

Amir

No problem. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I have attached a screenshot of the scripts for you

Hi There,

How does the icd_leave_msg.aef script work? I can leave my voice mail on it but it does not call back or present the voice message to the agent. Is there any further scripting that needs to be done on this script.

Then the voicemail.aef and the voicemailqueuing.aef, how does these 2 scripts work together and how do one implement them?

Any feedback or response would be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: