can we setup final destination on the fly for a hunt-group on CME 7.1?

Answered Question

Hi,

CME 7.1 with CUE 7.0.

The requirement is: 5 agents dynamically join/leave the hunt-group(use Hlog). when all the agents left the hunt-group, one agent can have the option to forward the hunt-pilot call to his cell phone. Each day different agent will setup the agent's personal different cell phone number.

I am wondering if anyone can provide me a hint for the above requirement.

Right now, I have a workaround is to configure the final destination to a spare physical phone first line, and from that phone, setup callforwardall to the cell phone on the fly. But this way will require a physical phone.

Thanks,

JJ

Correct Answer by paolo bevilacqua about 7 years 11 months ago

No, if you press the line button before, you can CfwdAll any line on a phone. Just make sure seized state had the softkey.

Of course you can also CFA from the user page that "owns" the DN.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
paolo bevilacqua Wed, 07/15/2009 - 00:38
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Configure that DN on a second button of one or more multibutton phones.

Press it before CfwdAll.

Done.

Maybe I can try to configure the 2nd or 3rd button as shared line which is the final destination, and to see if SNR feature can work on the 2nd/3rd extension although CME 7.1 SNR says:

"Each IP phone supports only one SNR directory number. "---it didn't mention if it must be the primary button extension.

Correct Answer
paolo bevilacqua Wed, 07/15/2009 - 03:52
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

No, if you press the line button before, you can CfwdAll any line on a phone. Just make sure seized state had the softkey.

Of course you can also CFA from the user page that "owns" the DN.

Actions

This Discussion