cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can we setup final destination on the fly for a hunt-group on CME 7.1?

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

CME 7.1 with CUE 7.0.

The requirement is: 5 agents dynamically join/leave the hunt-group(use Hlog). when all the agents left the hunt-group, one agent can have the option to forward the hunt-pilot call to his cell phone. Each day different agent will setup the agent's personal different cell phone number.

I am wondering if anyone can provide me a hint for the above requirement.

Right now, I have a workaround is to configure the final destination to a spare physical phone first line, and from that phone, setup callforwardall to the cell phone on the fly. But this way will require a physical phone.

Thanks,

JJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, if you press the line button before, you can CfwdAll any line on a phone. Just make sure seized state had the softkey.

Of course you can also CFA from the user page that "owns" the DN.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Configure that DN on a second button of one or more multibutton phones.

Press it before CfwdAll.

Done.

cfwdall setting from phone interface only applies to the first button which is not our case (we configured the first button as the hunt-group member).

Not sure if end-user(not administrator) can setup phone button cfwd setting from end-user webpage of CUE. Will try that.

Any more idea?

Thanks,

JJ

Maybe I can try to configure the 2nd or 3rd button as shared line which is the final destination, and to see if SNR feature can work on the 2nd/3rd extension although CME 7.1 SNR says:

"Each IP phone supports only one SNR directory number. "---it didn't mention if it must be the primary button extension.

No, if you press the line button before, you can CfwdAll any line on a phone. Just make sure seized state had the softkey.

Of course you can also CFA from the user page that "owns" the DN.

You are right!

Thanks for your pointing. Great!

You're welcome, thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: