- Cisco Employee,
AsyncOS 5.6.6 for Web has been release to all customers on 07/14. It contains fixes for defects found by customers and/or internal testing. I'll mention a few of them below. Please have a look at the release notes for a more comprehensive list of the most important fixes or contact Cisco IronPort Customer Support if you have questions in regards to anything specific that is not listed there.
Fixes in AsyncOS 5.6.6-006
* Fixed: Transparent requests to HTTPS sites fail when the CN in the SSL certificate contains an asterisk (*) [Defect ID: 49140]
* Fixed: Some requests erroneously match the global Access Policy in some cases [Defect ID: 49001]
* Fixed: Saving the appliance configuration (saveconfig) generates a configuration file that cannot be loaded in some cases [Defect ID: 48262]
* Fixed: Web Proxy erroneously gives 504 Gateway Timeout errors to clients accessing HTTPS sites in some cases [Defect ID: 41794]
* Fixed: McAfee marks some files “Unscannable” after successfully scanning them the first [Defect ID: 47920]
* Fixed: FTP downloads fail when using anonymous login when FTP server does not require password for anonymous users [Defect ID: 48173]
I'd encourage you to have a look at the release notes and to upgrade to 5.6.6-006 at your convenience.
6.0.0 is just about to be GA'ed as well so if you plan to upgrade to this release (might have heard about it in other threads), you might consider waiting for it to come out...
Let us know how you like it!