cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I display some information from script on Agent's Display?

Sergey Tregubov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, can i display some information from a script on Agent's display?

i mean, there is a menu, if caller press number 1 - set flag, and then to send this information on Agent's display.

And now, when agent receive a call, he can view what theme of the talk

thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can display on the agent desktop pretty much everything that happened in the script..

For example, You IVR says "For Sales press 1, For Tech Support press 2". We want to display to the agent what option the caller chose. In order to do that we need 4 steps:

1. Decide what do we want to display and create a variable to store the value. Let's create a value CallCauseID (type string)

2.In the menu step we used to play IVR prompt, in each brunch we set the CallCauseID to the correct value. So in the first branch we use Set CallCauseID ="Sales" and in the second branch Set CallCauseID ="Tech Support"

3. Our next step is to deliver the value of the CallCauseID value to the agent desktop. Use Set Enterprise Call Info step. In this step assing CallCauseID value to CallPeripheralVariable1 (in the genreal tab).

4. The last step is to display the value of the CallPeripheralVariable1 on the agent desktop. Go to Desktop Administrator and under Enterprise Data ->Enterprise Data Configuration modify the Layout(or create a new one - if you need it just for a group of users). You need to add to the layout "Call Variable 1" and that will display the value of the CallCauseID on the agent desktop. Don't forget to logout and login from CAD in order to update the layout.

You can use multiple variables in the same time if you wish.

You can also use this document for reference

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00806b136d.shtml

marina

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Express??

Set a call variable (Enterprise Variable) and display at the desktop.

I absolutely guarantee this has been discussed here. Try the search feature - it's a beautiful thing.

Regards,

Geoff

Yes, i am using CCX 5.0 Premium + CUCM 6.0

or can i gather some statistic:

caller using menu in ivr pressed 1 and i set him value 1.

can i display this one?

or what things can i display with CCX 5.0 premium ?

You can display on the agent desktop pretty much everything that happened in the script..

For example, You IVR says "For Sales press 1, For Tech Support press 2". We want to display to the agent what option the caller chose. In order to do that we need 4 steps:

1. Decide what do we want to display and create a variable to store the value. Let's create a value CallCauseID (type string)

2.In the menu step we used to play IVR prompt, in each brunch we set the CallCauseID to the correct value. So in the first branch we use Set CallCauseID ="Sales" and in the second branch Set CallCauseID ="Tech Support"

3. Our next step is to deliver the value of the CallCauseID value to the agent desktop. Use Set Enterprise Call Info step. In this step assing CallCauseID value to CallPeripheralVariable1 (in the genreal tab).

4. The last step is to display the value of the CallPeripheralVariable1 on the agent desktop. Go to Desktop Administrator and under Enterprise Data ->Enterprise Data Configuration modify the Layout(or create a new one - if you need it just for a group of users). You need to add to the layout "Call Variable 1" and that will display the value of the CallCauseID on the agent desktop. Don't forget to logout and login from CAD in order to update the layout.

You can use multiple variables in the same time if you wish.

You can also use this document for reference

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00806b136d.shtml

marina

Thank you very much!!!

really helpful!

and i have one more question, can i display priority info on the CAD?