i have the evaluation ACS 5.0 version installed and have an issue with the local certificate.
I want not use a self signed certificate but a company certificate.
I did the following steps :
1. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i have generated a certificate signing request.
2. I have requested the certificate using our issueing CA.
3. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i binded the CA signed certifcate
4. i see the correct certifcate and have deleted the self-signed certificate and configured the new cert to be used for EAP and HTTPS
5. In Users and Identity Stores/Certificate Authoirities i have added the certificat for the CA
So far so good. But when i login to the WEB Gui i get still the self signed certificate presented and not the new one.
Any ideas what i have forgotten ?