Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS5 Local Certificate Issue

a.moch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have the evaluation ACS 5.0 version installed and have an issue with the local certificate.

I want not use a self signed certificate but a company certificate.

I did the following steps :

1. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i have generated a certificate signing request.

2. I have requested the certificate using our issueing CA.

3. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i binded the CA signed certifcate

4. i see the correct certifcate and have deleted the self-signed certificate and configured the new cert to be used for EAP and HTTPS

5. In Users and Identity Stores/Certificate Authoirities i have added the certificat for the CA

So far so good. But when i login to the WEB Gui i get still the self signed certificate presented and not the new one.

Any ideas what i have forgotten ?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

jerome
Level 1
Level 1

Try to install the latest cumulative patch 5.0.0.21.7 for ACS 5.0 and see if it helps to resolve your issue.

Thanks.

During uprade i get on the ssh session always this error

% Manifest file not found in the bundle

Hi... a bit late but...

You need to rename the file to ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.tar to ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg

and use the CMD:

# acs patch install ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg repository update

Installing ACS patch requires a restart of ACS services. Continue?  (yes/no) yes

Stopping ACS ....................... Installing patch version 5.0.0.21.ADEOS_UPGRADE

The # patch install ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg update Cmd will give you the % manifest error

Bye

Thank you , update to Version 5.1 has finally fixed this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: