Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS5 Local Certificate Issue

a.moch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have the evaluation ACS 5.0 version installed and have an issue with the local certificate.

I want not use a self signed certificate but a company certificate.

I did the following steps :

1. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i have generated a certificate signing request.

2. I have requested the certificate using our issueing CA.

3. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Local Certificates i binded the CA signed certifcate

4. i see the correct certifcate and have deleted the self-signed certificate and configured the new cert to be used for EAP and HTTPS

5. In Users and Identity Stores/Certificate Authoirities i have added the certificat for the CA

So far so good. But when i login to the WEB Gui i get still the self signed certificate presented and not the new one.

Any ideas what i have forgotten ?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

jerome
Level 1
Level 1

Try to install the latest cumulative patch 5.0.0.21.7 for ACS 5.0 and see if it helps to resolve your issue.

Thanks.

During uprade i get on the ssh session always this error

% Manifest file not found in the bundle

Hi... a bit late but...

You need to rename the file to ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.tar to ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg

and use the CMD:

# acs patch install ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg repository update

Installing ACS patch requires a restart of ACS services. Continue?  (yes/no) yes

Stopping ACS ....................... Installing patch version 5.0.0.21.ADEOS_UPGRADE

The # patch install ACS_5.0.0.21_ADE_OS_1.2_upgrade.tar.gpg update Cmd will give you the % manifest error

Bye

Thank you , update to Version 5.1 has finally fixed this issue.