Views
Helpful
Replies

agent (not CAD) not showing in supervisor desktop

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have UCCX7.0 integrated with third party product which acts as a middleware between IPCC and Siebel. So i don't have to use Cisco Agent Desktop anymore but can use Siebel's desktop for CTI functionality (I can answer phones, log in as agent int IPCC queues, start call, transfer...)

The thing is I can't see these agents (which are logged into Siebel) in the SUpervisor desktop. If the same agent (username & extension) gets logged in CAD, it is visible in CSD.

Any idea what might be cause of this, I thought CSD doesnt mind what kind of agent desktop it is as long as it sees agent on IPCC logged in, but this obviously is not the case

Thanks for any suggestions

Pilat Goran

3 Replies 3

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Have you checked the database for the agents?

select * from t_Agent_Real_Time should give you a basic idea whether agents are registered in the database (tablename is accurate for UCCE, don't know if it's the same name on UCCX).

Back to the original poster ... there are processes that CAD talks to so that Supervisor Desktop works correctly - services like the Chat Service, Enterprise Service etc. If your Siebel desktop doesn't talk to those, the CSD may not know you have logged in.

For example ...

I know in Enterprise that you can log an agent in with CAD and see them in the CTIOS Supervisor Desktop. But the inverse does not apply - I can log in an agent with CTIOS but cannot see them in CAD Super Desktop. (I just tried it).

Regards,

Geoff

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just wondering which 3rd party product you're using and if it does has the full functionality of CAD.

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: