Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Application

mitesh.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CVP 4.0. and i want to create busy or hold script in CVP. but my problem is can i invoke CVP script through Run External Script in ICM. Please help me out

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Come again?

I have no idea what you mean by a "busy script" or a "hold script".

Please try to explain what you want to do in terms of the customer experience - what do you want to do to your callers, and why?

Regards,

Geoff

Actually if my all agents will busy in skillgroup. then there should be a holdmusic until no one will be free. so i want to create a script for hold music. so can i invoke that script through Run External Script in ICM

Regards,

Mitesh

Look at using microapps. Look at the CVP documentation on how to create a Network VRU Script. This should do what you're trying to accomplish.

david

OK, but nothing could be more standard than that. Everyone has the same requirement.

Queue to Skill Group node. The "check port" is connected to a Run External Script which is a Play Media microapp (as David mentioned) with no barge-in that is set to "Interruptible". This plays a short section of queue music (a term I prefer to "hold music" since hold music comes from Call Manager).

This microapp leads to another Play Media microapp that plays "all agents are busy" - also interruptible with no barge-in.

Then use a couple of Line Connector nodes to make a nice little loop back to the first PlayMedia microapp.

Nothing could be easier - standard stuff.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: