cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN-%NHRP-3-PAKREPLY:Receive Registration Reply packet with error

hbenaouich
Level 1
Level 1

I am constantly receiving this error message on my spoke %NHRP-3-PAKREPLY: Receive Registration Reply packet with error - unique address registered already(14)...Any idea how to fix this issue?

My spoke is registered

x.x.x.x/32 via x.x.x.x, Tunnel1 created 00:23:13, never expire

Type: static, Flags: used

NBMA address: x.x.x.x

x.x.x.x/32 via x.x.x.x, Tunnel1 created 00:23:13, never expire

Type: static, Flags: used

NBMA address: x.x.x.x

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

%NHRP-3-PAKREPLY: Receive Resolution Reply packet with error - insufficient resources(5) and data packets that should be taking a direct spoke-spoke tunnel are taking the spoke-hub-spoke path.

Conditions: This symptom has been observed in a DMVPN Phase 3 Network when building or refreshing a spoke-spoke tunnel.

Workaround: See the Further Problem Description for how to manually see and clear the problem. The fix for CSCsd74859 "DMVPN Phase 3: Network NHRP mappings are not refreshed when being used" will help reduce the occurrence.

Further Problem Description: Use the show ip nhrp command to look for NHRP mapping entries that are covered by an NHRP network mapping entry in the table.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: