cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

change e-mail notification for scheduled device discovery

russnash
Level 1
Level 1

where can I check to see if the email notification recipient has been changed for device discovery?

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of LMS?

lms portal 1.0.1

So you have LMS 3.0.1. The Discovery settings can be changed under Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Discovery > Discovery Settings. The email is found under Global Settings.

I confirmed that it has been changed but the person is not receiving any emails. The previous person that had there name is still receiving them.

Go to Discovery Schedule, and Delete all of the old Discovery jobs. Then create a new schedule based on the current settings. The new email addressed should then be used.

before deleting every discovery job check the settings for each job by clicking on "Edit Settings". Have a look if the email address was changed for the scheduled discovery jobs as well.

This option is not available in LMS 3.0.1. He will only be able to delete the old jobs, and schedule a new one.

that is what I did, deleted the old job and scheduled a new one to run this weekend.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: