cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS error on Subscriber Import

j.sillers
Level 5
Level 5

I am getting an error that has popped up on the forms before. Those were about DBWalker but I am getting this with COBRAS when importing Subscribers from Unity 4-2 to UC 7-0-2.

" Error 3704 (Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.) in procedure bConflictsInVMDB of Form frmconflictresolutionsubscribers "

I've opened a TAC case but I need this of an upgrade and if this is broken, we have to call it off. Any help would be appreciated, not sure if Mr. Lindborg will see this tonight or not, I hope so.

I imported all the system parts before this (Dist LIsts, CHs IntHs, Schedules) and had 0 errors with a few warnings. This fails completly, in fact the pop-up repeats about 12 times before it clears.

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of the COBRAS import tool are you using? that sounds like something that was fixed a while back in the conflict resolution sub system...

That was the resolution. I downloaded the July 10th version and got passed the issue. After that I ran all the user imports then re-ran the CH, Schedul, etc. imports to reset the references away from my test users and back the actual users, now that they actually exist in the system.

3k users took about 2 1/2 hours to load FYI. I know you don't est. load times but maybe this will ball park it for people. The users came from Unity 4-2 that only allowed a 20MB max mailbox limit.

Thanks Jeff for checking in.

cool.

yes, I'm collecting real world usage statistics in the bottom of the help file there so if you want to zip up and shoot me your log I can add the stats (sans any site specific info of course) to that table of load/export times for folks to review.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: