cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 7.0 using Cisco TSP with Windows XP

smolz
Level 4
Level 4

My issue is this, we were running CM 4.1 up until about a week ago. There were 3 users that were using the CiscoTSP to call from outlook. The only issue is that 1 of the machines was running Windows Vista which would not work at all. All of the other machines that were using Windows XP worked great. A week ago we upgraded to UCM 7.0 and of course the call from outlook stopped working, so i installed the new version from callmanager. On 2 machines I cannot even open the configuration of CiscoTSP, I click on configure and it hangs the application. On a 3rd machine I am able to configure the CiscoTSP but no matter what I try to dial it tells me the number is invalid. Of course now it installs and runs perfectly on Windows Vista and even Windows 7.

Any help would be appreciated, I KNOW this is unsupported but I am not trying to install across the enteprise, I am only talking about 3 machines.

1 Reply 1

derekdinehart
Level 1
Level 1

TSP has been replaced with Click to Call, which is far less picky about your settings.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupa/click_to_call/7.0/english/install/guide/C2CInstall.html

You can click to call within Outlook and web pages, though FireFox 3.5 seems to have broken it. :(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: